Saturday, April 08, 2006

Your Support is Needed!

I need your support.

No, not your money. Your prayers!

A little while back, you may recall the blog about prayer being the ministry. I pray nearly every day (if not every day) for things concerning the effectiveness of my blog entries, both here and at BibleStoreBrowser.com. My number one priority is that I keep a Kingdom focus.

Would you take a moment to pray right now? Here is an example of one of my prayers:

I pray that BSB will reach the right people at the right time with the right content. Speak through me and sustain the message within them so that change will be brought about in them and in me.

You might even add this prayer to your regular list. You never know; you may be praying for yourself!

Thank you for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home